Our Outreach Ministries activities are focused on helping those in need:
- Support health and human service organizations/programs: the O.A.S.I.S Food Pantry and Thrift Store, St. Charles Habitat for Humanity, Showers of Love, Lutheran Child and Services, and Red Cross Blood Drives.
- Coordinate the collecting of school back packs for O.A.S.I.S and the Angel Tree project – collecting gift cards that are donated to the Lutheran Child and Services.
- Identify organizations to receive funds collected during monthly noisy offering collections and designate benevolence funds for various charity programs
- Provide food and other assistance for the Vacation Bible School closing celebration
- Contact visitors who during our Sunday service fill out a caring card, and determine if additional follow up is desired
- Provide fellowship opportunities for our church members by organizing receptions for new members, lunches for congregational meetings, receptions for Baptisms and Confirmations.
- Provide a reception/luncheon for funerals as requested
- Provide assistance to other ministries as requested